Only photography lovers can understand the importance of flash and the magic it beholds! It is one of the most important accessories that will enhance your photographs instantly. But, the stipulation for this is that you should have the right flash for your Fuji. While there are multiple options out there, only a few will suit the needs of your photography gear. If you get it wrong, though, everything will go downhill from there. Your photographs will be subpar, and you will have wasted quite a lot of money!
Don’t worry, though! As usual, we have done some homework for you, and we are here with our list of best flash for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. We will run you through the best available options on the market today so that you pick without confusion. Let’s begin!
Best Flash for Fuji xt1 & xt2
1. Godox TT350F 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL
Godox is a leading manufacturer of quality flash kits for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. It has a plethora of options, but we love this one the most, along with many other users and Amazon itself! Let’s find out what’s so special about it:
- It is all the TTL functions and supports HSS.
- It offers front and rear curtain sync.
- You can enjoy a wide range of features such as multi-flash, manual flash, and FEC.
- The recycle time is 0.1 to 2.2 seconds.
- The zoom ranges from 24 to 105 mm.
- It also has an optical transmission with a stable output.
- The dot-matrix LCD panel ensures that you use the flash with the utmost ease.
- You can also pair it with other Godox flashes based on your preferences.
- The price is the icing on the cake because it is quite affordable.
- The kit contains the flash, a mini stand, a protection bag, a diffuser, a color filter, a manual, and a cleaning cloth.
- It supports a wide range of cameras such as Canon and Nikon, besides Fuji.
2. GODOX V1F Professional Camera Flash
As we know from the above option, Godox is one of the best brands to invest in when it comes to your camera flash. This particular product of Godox comes with a variety of helpful gear. Let us know more about its specifications and why it’s more preferable for flash photography.
- It has 3 switchable modes – TTL auto flash mode, M manual flash mode, and fluorescent mode.
- It has a fresnel zoom system, and 10 levels of adjustable brightness.
- It is widely used for portrait photography, still life photography, wedding trips photography, etc.
- It has a battery storage case.
- It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery(2600mah) to ensure better shooting performance.
- It comes with a USB charging stand, USB cable, mini stand, protective bag, and a user manual.
3. YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master
Here’s another master flash that you cannot ignore! It has hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon, and almost every buyer is satisfied with the purchase. When we tried it ourselves, we realized why! Here are our insights for you:
- YONGNUO wireless flash supports a wide range of wireless functions such as the slave function, the master function, and transmission.
- You can use the multiple trigger synchronous mode, as well.
- You can choose to customize settings to suit your needs. For example, you can select automatic saving the settings after the flash is off!
- It offers an ultra-fast charging recycle.
- Its remote control is pretty simple to use.
- It has a sound prompting system to notify you about the operating state so that you focus on your shoot.
4. Godox TT350F TTL GN36 Flash for Fuji xt1 & xt2
This particular flash from Godox is specifically for Fuji digital cameras. The company has manufactured it keeping all the requirements of Fuji cameras in mind. Hence, it is a specialized flash that you will absolutely love. We shall dig deeper now and find out more about it:
- It is a mini camera flash and is compatible with TTL auto flash. This compatibility makes photo sessions fun and simple.
- It has two transmission styles that let you experiment with the creative light effect.
- It offers a further transmission of 100m.
- It has an LCD display panel with 4 buttons that let you change settings based on the situation.
- It can withstand overheating.
- It offers 22 steps of output.
- The recycle time is 0.1 to 2.2 seconds, which is excellent.
- It also has a capacity of 210 full-power flashes.
- Other features include manual zooming, automatic zooming, multiple flash modes such as multi-flash, FEC, and manual flash, etc.
5. Neewer Flash Speedlite for Fuji xt1 & xt2
This flash from Neewer is our most affordable flash for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. It is reliable, of course, and it is very easy to use. Plus, it comes with incredible versatility and features, which we shall shed light on now.
- It has 3 flash modes – M, S1, and S2. They provide awesome usability.
- The flash speed ranges from 1/200s to 1/20000s. This range of Speedlight flash photography promises vivid and clear images.
- It has 8 variable flash outputs. They range from 1/1 to 1/128.
- It has quite a few auto-self protections that help you save power and avoid overheating. The flash also comes with a sync socket and terminals that provide an external power source.
- You can use it with a wide range of cameras that have the standard hot shoe. These include Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Canon, and Nikon.
6. GODOX V860II-F 2.4 G TTL
If you are someone who wants to make a transition from canon to Fuji, then this flash is the most suitable option for you to switch. It is powerful enough to shoot outdoor events and one user said “the battery is tireless. So, let us dive in to understand some of its features:
- It fully supports the TTL function. It has TTL flash and manual flash.
- It has flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync modeling flash, etc.
- It comes with a mini stand, protection case, letwing cloth, softbox, letwing color filter.
- It has a large LCD screen which shows operations precisely and completely.
- It has a power-saving mode, that is, if you leave it idle for more than 9o seconds it will power off automatically.
7. Meike MK-410 Manual Speedlight Flash
This Meike MK-410 is the most basic flash for people who want to keep it simple and don’t want to invest in a professional flash. This will do its job without burning holes in your pocket. Let us understand its specifications:
- It supports manual flash mode and s1/s2 optical slave mode.
- It has a vertical rotation angle of 0-90 degrees.
- It has a power-saving mode and overheat protection.
- It has a horizontal rotation angle of 0-270 degrees.
- It comes with a protection bag, mini stand, and warranty card.
Which one is our favorite, you ask? Our vote definitely goes to Godox TT350F 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite because of its incredible number of features. However, we love the others on our list too! Now, all you have to do is to compare them and crosscheck your needs to zero in on the best. Go on, then, buy your new favorite flash now!