Only photography lovers can understand the importance of flash and the magic it beholds! It is one of the most important accessories that will enhance your photographs instantly. But, the stipulation for this is that you should have the right flash for your Fuji. While there are multiple options out there, only a few will suit the needs of your photography gear. If you get it wrong, though, everything will go downhill from there. Your photographs will be subpar, and you will have wasted quite a lot of money!
Don’t worry, though! As usual, we have done some homework for you, and we are here with our list of best flash for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. We will run you through the best available options on the market today so that you pick without confusion. Let’s begin!
Best Flash for Fuji xt1 & xt2
1. Godox TT350F 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL
Godox is a leading manufacturer of quality flash kits for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. It has a plethora of options, but we love this one the most, along with many other users and Amazon itself! Let’s find out what’s so special about it:
- It is all the TTL functions and supports HSS.
- It offers front and rear curtain sync.
- You can enjoy a wide range of features such as multi-flash, manual flash, and FEC.
- The recycle time is 0.1 to 2.2 seconds.
- The zoom ranges from 24 to 105 mm.
- It also has an optical transmission with a stable output.
- The dot-matrix LCD panel ensures that you use the flash with the utmost ease.
- You can also pair it with other Godox flashes based on your preferences.
- The price is the icing on the cake because it is quite affordable.
- The kit contains the flash, a mini stand, a protection bag, a diffuser, a color filter, a manual, and a cleaning cloth.
- It supports a wide range of cameras such as Canon and Nikon, besides Fuji.
2. Neewer 2.4G Wireless TTL Speedlite Flash for Fuji xt1 & xt2
Neewer is another manufacturer that we totally adore. It gives stiff competition to Godox. In fact, we can safely assume that these two are the masters in the flash world. Let’s find out why Neewer should be in your shopping cart:
- Its basic features include 22 steps of power output and a flash duration of 1/350 to 1/20000 seconds.
- It is capable of full-power flashes.
- It allows both manual and auto-zoom from 24 to 105 mm.
- It supports a wide range of flash modes, including TTL, S1, S2, master, slave, FEC, multi-flash, and manual.
- It has a wireless system that allows you to operate it without the hassle of wires. The system supports transmission as well as receiving.
- It has an LCD panel display.
- Other features include custom functions, auto-focus assist beam, and overheating protection.
- You can also upgrade the firmware as and when it is available.
3. YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master
Here’s another master flash that you cannot ignore! It has hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon, and almost every buyer is satisfied with the purchase. When we tried it ourselves, we realized why! Here are our insights for you:
- YONGNUO wireless flash supports a wide range of wireless functions such as the slave function, the master function, and transmission.
- You can use the multiple trigger synchronous mode, as well.
- You can choose to customize settings to suit your needs. For example, you can select automatic saving the settings after the flash is off!
- It offers an ultra-fast charging recycle.
- Its remote control is pretty simple to use.
- It has a sound prompting system to notify you about the operating state so that you focus on your shoot.
4. Godox TT350F TTL GN36 Flash for Fuji xt1 & xt2
This particular flash from Godox is specifically for Fuji digital cameras. The company has manufactured it keeping all the requirements of Fuji cameras in mind. Hence, it is a specialized flash that you will absolutely love. We shall dig deeper now and find out more about it:
- It is a mini camera flash and is compatible with TTL auto flash. This compatibility makes photo sessions fun and simple.
- It has two transmission styles that let you experiment with the creative light effect.
- It offers a further transmission of 100m.
- It has an LCD display panel with 4 buttons that let you change settings based on the situation.
- It can withstand overheating.
- It offers 22 steps of output.
- The recycle time is 0.1 to 2.2 seconds, which is excellent.
- It also has a capacity of 210 full-power flashes.
- Other features include manual zooming, automatic zooming, multiple flash modes such as multi-flash, FEC, and manual flash, etc.
5. Neewer Flash Speedlite for Fuji xt1 & xt2
This flash from Neewer is our most affordable flash for Fuji X-T1 and X-T2. It is reliable, of course, and it is very easy to use. Plus, it comes with incredible versatility and features, which we shall shed light on now.
- It has 3 flash modes – M, S1, and S2. They provide awesome usability.
- The flash speed ranges from 1/200s to 1/20000s. This range promises vivid and clear images.
- It has 8 variable flash outputs. They range from 1/1 to 1/128.
- It has quite a few auto-self protections that help you save power and avoid overheating. The flash also comes with a sync socket and terminals that provide an external power source.
- You can use it with a wide range of cameras that have the standard hot shoe. These include Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Canon, and Nikon.
Which one is our favorite, you ask? Our vote definitely goes to Godox TT350F 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite because of its incredible number of features. However, we love the others on our list too! Now, all you have to do is to compare them and crosscheck your needs to zero in on the best. Go on, then, buy your new favorite flash now!